Experienced company executive and information security professional with a proven track record of success. Recognized as the British Entrepreneur of the Year for cyber security. Acknowledged by prestigious organizations such as the European Security Blog Awards and named as one of the top 10 leaders in tech by AT Kearney at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. With a strong focus on information security, I hold CISSP and CISM certifications and have made significant contributions to the field through my research and patented security technologies.
SentryBay Ltd. | 2002 to Present
SentryBay is a globally recognized leader in anti-key logging, secure browsing, and remote working solutions. I was the original founder of the company. CEO and Chairman from 2002 to May 2023, when I led the company to substantial growth and success. CTO since June 2023.
- Developed an innovative software solution which after one month was in use in 34 countries and resulted in the formation of SentryBay.
- Successfully raised equity and debt capital on multiple occasions to support the company’s expansion.
- Secured blue-chip global customers, including Citrix, Vodafone, Credit Suisse, Mitsubishi Bank, US Federal Reserve Bank, Generali, and Aol.
- Established SentryBay as a prominent player in the information security industry, positioned in the high-growth phase of the Gartner Hype Cycle.
Sales and Management Training | South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
- Created comprehensive training materials and personally trained over 5,000 Salespeople in sales techniques, 3,000 customer-service personnel, and over 2,000 Managers in management techniques, financial management, leadership, strategic planning, behavioural management, sales management, and team building.
- Developed and marketed a CRM system and a financial calculation package tailored for Salespeople.
- Provided strategic planning services to growth businesses, assisting them in developing effective growth strategies.
- B.Com, Hons, M.Com (Economics)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
Information Security Patents
- US 7779062 B2: System for preventing keystroke logging software from accessing or identifying keystrokes. (Granted)
- US 8806622 B2: Fraudulent page detection. (Granted)
- US 20090254994 A1: Security Methods and Systems. (Granted)
- US 63129065: Improvements relating to launching applications. (Patent pending)
- (ISC)2: International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- ISACA: Information Systems Audit and Control Association
I can be contacted at email@example.com